BUCKET LIST EVENTS
- The Jungle Marathon - Peru. 230km over 5 days, from the Cloud Forest down 10,500ft to the Amazon Jungle below. Saw a documentary about this race on TV & it looks incredible.
- Running the Grand Canyon - Rim to Rim to Rim, or the Grand to Grand ultra. Running just a few miles in the Grand Canyon in 2013 convinced me that this is somewhere I want to run more. It's beyond epic & inspiring.
- JOGLE. From John O'Groats to Land's End. I've known about JOGLE for a few years now, and always felt it to be the ultimate in ultra running.
- SPARTATHLON. Where it all started...maybe.
Other races on my "to-do" list
- Lakeland 100.
- Centurion Running's Grand Slam of 100 milers - SDW100, NDW100, A100
- Ecotrail de Paris Ultra
- Dukeries Ultra 40 miles
- White Rose 60 miler
- White Star Running - The Ox Ultra
- Highland Fling Ultra - 53 miles
- Königsschlösser Romantic Marathon
- Peddars Way Ultra - 47 miles
A few of my favourite races, that I've already completed:
- Grand Union Canal Race
- Centurion's Thames Path 100 miler
- XNRG's Pilgrim Challenge
- Go Beyond's Country to Capital
- Centurion's South Downs Way 50 miler
- Ranscombe Challenge